- Radio Mobile Web Site
- “Setting Your TNC’s Audio Drive Level” Why it’s important, and how to do it…
by John Ackermann N8UR
A document describing how and why to adjust the audio level being send to the radio by the TNC, and hence the deviation of your transmitted signal.
- Critical Comms white paper: Digital radio transmitter alignment: critical for optimal performance
- Automated packet deviation tester back on air.
- Description of KISS mode by Mike Chepponis, K3MC & Phil Karn, KA9Q
- Description of AX25 A link to the TAPR Archives
- Information about MFJ 1270B TNCs
- Kantronics TNC Resources
- Warren Stirling VK3XSW’s TNC mods
- TNC Manuals at www.mods.dk
- Kantronics Manuals at www.mods.dk
- Using a Philips FM92 for Packet
- An Inexpensive Vertical Antenna for 2m