- Mobile & Portable WICEN stations are “Level 1” installations, deemed to comply with EMR regulations IF they are less than 100W and antennas are inaccessible to “General Public”
- WICEN stations should use barrier tape 1.5m around antenna installations to make antennas inaccessible.
- Declarations of assessment of stations as Level 1 must be kept. A blank declaration form is available as a Word Document or as an Acrobat Document.
- The ACA document “Human exposure to EMR: Assessment of Amateur Radio Stations for Compliance with ACMA Requirements” for assessing Level 2 installations is available from the ACMA website or from the WICEN website
- Further information is available on the WIA website.
- Rainbow Desert Enduro - August 6, 2017
- Stockmans Rally - September 17, 2017
- Coordinators & Commanders Meeting - November 26, 2017
- WICEN Annual General Meeting - November 26, 2017
- Alpine Rally 2017 - December 1, 2017
Upcoming WICEN Events
Next HF Net